+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who has fly shops close to your home?

In MT every town has a fly shop. So I would agree with Bitterroot though I tend to shop at Kesels on Reserve. If my wife responded she would say that not only is the shop close, but it's in our closet.

Hey Jed,

BG's is one of the Sporting Goods stores I was talking about. Very good shop. Better selection of flies than most of the others in the valley. Helps that it's about 4 miles from my house.

Brian

TyroneFly - I was out on Stvns Creek last Fall when the water level was way down...found some trees that are normally completely under water. Near them is where I found the crappie I was playing with.

I work in Cupertino, so that's the closet place to work to get on the water in the evenings (once the days get a little longer). I don't know if the trees I found are visible this time of year (I doubt it due to all the rain we've had) but I remember about where they were and can explain or show you...my profile should have an email address for me.

I'd love to hear more about Pinecrest (fishing and whether or not there are good shops up there in case I forget anything useful).

I'm hoping to fly up there several times this year to poke around. I just need to figure out transportation once I land...and where out there to get into fish.

+ Reply to Thread