+ Reply to Thread

Thread: back on line

Default back on line

I got my computer back from the repair place yesterday. Last august it started having a problen keeping the battery charged. I bought another battery and another charger. Neither fixed the problem. Sometimes it would charge and other times it wouldn't.
    I remembered purchasing a warranty when I bought it (on ebay) Dec. 07. I contacted Square Trade in March and next I knew there's a box delivered by UPS with instructions to send my computer for repair. I had to take my hard drive out and save all private info on another computer then erase it from the drive. I boxed it up and shipped it off. I expected to never see it again or receive an email telling me to send money... What I got was the mother board repaired/replaced and the computer sent back in about 10 days from the time I sent it. Also emails letting me know the status along the way.
    In the interim I had to use my wife's laptop to browse FAOL. I can now post photos, give fishing reports and visit with my friends again. Hat's off to Square Trade. They are fair people. If I make other major electronic purchases on ebay I will use them again.
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Cool beans!

I going through a warranty return (via ToysRUs) for my daughters Nintendo DS. I hope I get the same satisfied result. Glad it all worked out so nicely for you.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

jimsnarocks glad to have you back full force.....
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread