+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Heard of a Good Sale on Simms Waders?

Question Anyone Heard of a Good Sale on Simms Waders?

I'm tired of my waders needing to be replaced every year and understand that if I go to something like a Simms Gore-tex or similar that I may see some years rather than 'year' like my Hodgemans. Anybody know of any good deals out there right now? And where might they be? Do they need to be Simms, or are there comparable and perhaps less expensive options?

Thanking you in advance,

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

There are several pretty good buys on Sierra Trading post that you might want to check out. I beleive that they have an additional 20% off today on all orders over $100.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sea...ders&N=9404302

Worth a look anyway.

Jim Smith

Kelly, Bob just bought some Patagonias, "they say" they have the best warranty in the business, but don't know if that means they are they best waders. He had some Simms that did wear like iron, and the company re-did them after some years for about $50, fixing all the pinhole leaks.

The suggestion about Sierra Trading Post is a good one. However, the sizes they have available vary wildly over the course of the year. In case you don't know, you can set up an email alert with them to let you know when a product comes in stock (or you can set up an alert, for example, on all fishing products by searching on "fishing" and entering your email address). Best wishes.
    Jim (chemrat)
    University City, Missouri, USA

Here's an option for you from Albright. They are sponsors here. $59.99 free shipping. I made a purchase last month. http://www.albrightflyfish.com/wader...ty-waders.html

I haven't got them wet yet, but so far I'm satisfied. Buy 6 for the price of Simm's.

Then again if I were rich and famous I'd buy the Simm's.
    "As far down the river as he could see, the trout were rising, making circles on the surface of the water, as though it were starting to rain."- E.H., The Big Two Hearted River

Normand Guest

i'm looking at the patagonias because they will customize them to fit my short portly small footed body!

The Blue Quill Angler in Evergreen Co. Has a $50 rebate for trade ins on Simms Waders. Check out their website. www.bluequillangler.com.
    "Tap her light and she'll always be fresh"

By coincidence this arrived in my email today...

Simms is offering free money to you the consumer starting April 14th through May 31st, 2010. This is a great time to replace those old waders and get an instant discount at time of purchase.
    Here are the details:
    ? $50 instant rebate on G3 Guide,G3 Guide Convertible, G4 Pro and G4Z waders
    ? $25 instant rebate on Headwaters, Women's Headwaters, and Headwaters Pant waders.
    This promotion requires that you perform the following steps:
    1 - Visit http://www.simmsfishing.com/site/recycled_wader_program.html and fill-out the necessary registration requirements. The voucher will be emailed to you with the unique wader voucher code. Print the voucher and bring it in to the shop or include it in your shipment as detailed below.
    2 - Send or bring in your old waders to the shop. They can be an old pair of Simms waders or competitor's breathable wader - regardless of the condition of the wader as well as the printed voucher. The Blue Quill Angler will send you a pre-paid UPS label via email to send your old waders and voucher back.
    Include a note in the shipment with the model of waders you would like to purchase along with a contact phone number so we can give you a call to get payment information. Once we have all of the necessary information, we will process the sale and ship out your new waders free of charge. You may want to insure your package as the Blue Quill Angler in not responsible for lost packages.
    Failure to include the unique voucher and old pair of waders will result in the sale of the new pair of waders not being processed. We have to send the voucher and old pair of waders to Simms once the program is over so both are required to participate.

Simms Bootfoot Waders are excluded from this offer. We cannot give you the instant rebate on any bootfoot wader!!

If there are any questions regarding this promotion, please give us a call at 800-435-5353 and reference Simms Gore-Tex Wader Promotion.

Jim Cannon
    Blue Quill Angler
    303-674-4700 or 800-435-5353 www.bluequillangler.com

Kelly,

Here's another link you can try. Best Regards...

http://www.nextag.com/simms-waders/s...FE6E38DF18AB2A
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

Kelly,
    Try LL Bean.... Lifetime warranty... if you are not satisfied or they leak, they will replace them. Call their customer service dept. , I could not beleive that they are warranted forever, but they apparently are. I have a pair that are in their 3rd year , are as tough as the Simms guides, which they replaced, I believe they were $199 . a couple hundred less than simms
    Please, support Project Healing Waters....Thank You

+ Reply to Thread