+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rods & Vise for sale

Default Rods & Vise for sale

Spring has arrived and I decided to clean out some of my stuff I no longer use. For sale:

St. Croix Legend Elite 9 Foot, 5 Weight, 4 Piece. This is the newer, green version of the Legend Elite. I fished this rod last season but decided its just a bit "too" fast for me. It's in excellent condition. If you're into fast action rods, this is a nice one. Comes with original codura rod tube. $220 (That's 1/2 what you'd pay for a new one).******************SOLD**************

St. Croix Legend Ultra 8 Foot, 4 Weight, 2 Piece. I've owned this one for about six years now, but just never seem to fish it. Very nice rod for small streams. $100.******SOLD***********

Dyna-King Barracuda Junior Trekker Vise. This is a great vise if you're into rotary vises. Holds all hook sizes VERY securely. All metal construction. Comes with standard AND midge jaws. Pedestal AND C-clamp bases. $150.*******************SOLD**********************************************

William Joseph Coastal II Chest Pack. Good condition, nice pack. Has chest pack & back pack. Holds lots of gear. $45.

All prices include shipping to continental U.S. Check or money order only please.

Thanks,

-Darryl
    Last edited by Darryl; 04-09-2010 at 10:43 PM.
    My one wish is that when I die my wife doesn't sell my fishing stuff for what I told her I paid for it...

PM sent concerning the vise.

Vise is sold to SteveP pending funds.
    My one wish is that when I die my wife doesn't sell my fishing stuff for what I told her I paid for it...

Do you have any interest in a partial swap on the Legend Elite? Recent eye surgery has made it difficult to email without help. I am located in PA, will call you if you don't mind. My no. 717-667-6140. Thanks for understanding.

Daryl,
    What condition is that 8' 4wt Legend Ultra in? I'm interested.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Bigshoe, sorry no interest in a swap, I'm trying to trim down my rod collection .

Ohiotuber, the 8', 4Wt., 2 Pc. Legend Ultra is in very good to excellent condition. It's about six years old, but I only fished it two seasons. Other than some minor dirt on the cork, I believe its perfect. It's a really nice rod - satin green blank, single foot guides, birdseye maple sliding band reel seat, green codura rod case....very, very light in hand. St. Croix describes it as a "fast" action rod, but I would honestly say its a bit more to the moderate side of fast (if that makes any sense).

-Darryl

Ohiotuber, I don't have a clue how to post a picture on here, but if you pm me your email address, I could take some photos of the rod and email them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post

Ohiotuber, the 8', 4Wt., 2 Pc. Legend Ultra is in very good to excellent condition. It's about six years old, but I only fished it two seasons. Other than some minor dirt on the cork, I believe its perfect. It's a really nice rod - satin green blank, single foot guides, birdseye maple sliding band reel seat, green codura rod case....very, very light in hand. St. Croix describes it as a "fast" action rod, but I would honestly say its a bit more to the moderate side of fast (if that makes any sense).

-Darryl
    Darryl,
    I have an 8' 3wt Legend Ultra that is my FAVORITE fly rod of all time, so I'm familiar with the action. I would like to see a picture or 2, but pic or no pic, I'll trust you...Please mark it SOLD!
    I'll PM you with address & to arrange payment. Do you take PayPal?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

St. Croix Legend Ultra 8' 4wt. is SOLD.

Ohiotuber, sorry I haven't got a Paypal account. A personal check or money order would be fine though.

Thanks!

St. Croix Legend Elite is SOLD.

+ Reply to Thread