OK, my question is not really FF related, but I guess it could be used to help out a fly tyer. I have 2 immediate uses for a gooseneck (flexible neck) flashlight holder. One would be for my Grill the other for my mini-wood lathe. I bought a gooseneck LED light made for the grill and used it on my grill but, as it turned out, it was not waterproof and got wet inside the first rain and now it works sporadically. I specifically looked on the packaging to see if it gave any indication that it was not weather/waterproof and could find none (I would not have bought it if it wasn't, I don't want to keep putting it on and taking it off as I used the grill). However, I can get a cheap LED flashlight that is waterproof, but would prefer a gooseneck type of holder for it. If I could find such a beast, I would probably add more to my other bench tools that extra light would be handy for.

Any pointers would be helpful. I realize MY use is not FF related, but I can think of a few uses that FF's could put one to use. The closest is one sold by Lee Valley, but it does not have a flexible neck.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

PS. If this violates the rules, I apologize, I seem to recall other threads with similar topics (i.e. could be used in FF, but not the specific use of the product).