Rainbow,

Funny you should ask, I did almost that last night. I was actually attempting to fix the switch when a lead for the batteries broke off the switch and killed the hopes of ever getting that light to work again. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I tore into it, pulling out the LED/reflector combo. Behind the LED/reflector there is a nut holding the light housing on, I can re-use that nut to hold a conduit strap, and mount a Harbor Freight LED flashlight (once I pay them a visit to buy it) in the conduit strap and I will be good to go. I just need to get the flashlight and a conduit strap of the same dimension of the flashlight. However, that's rather expensive if I were to do it for multiple lights for other projects (I paid $20 for the grill light, dangnabbit! <- trying to keep it family friendly I don't normally hold back). I guess I need to take a really thorough perusal of the local HF to see if there are any inexpensive items that can be altered to suit my purposes because a google search comes up negative for anything.

Paul