Well folks it is finally here, the much anticipated, much heralded, much loved..Hahahaha you get it! This is my 2010/2011 Fly Fishing Season Report.

Got off to a great start 01 April 2010, April fools, thought mother nature was going to pull a fast one on me and give me a perfect day to fish waters that had just opened up and had not another fresh foot print in the soil, but no fish. Well John Scotts' PSC turned the day around, I tied it behind a RPF Woolly Bugger and it was the ticket, as I do not carry other lines only the floating line and lots of leader mat, the only thing to hit the RPFWB was an over eager Bull trout about 10" long, who shot out from under the ice I was standing on to hit the RPFWB HARD and then fly out of the water spin around and shoot right back under the ice, I would have sworn I was hallucinating but Thor my wife's Golden Retriever had that where did the fish go look..

Fisher played his April Fools trick on me with a 6' stick he wanted me to throw!!! Crazy Dog..

I will try not to miss reporting a trip from now until 31 March 2011 but can't promise you that, I do intend to be at the Idaho Fish In in Sept, so that should be fun, I also fully intend to fish Montana with JS this year..

Fresh water.

Fischers April Fools day trick, "throw this for me"

Hope I have seen the last of this

and more of this..

Hogs with the PSC.

Note the only reason I have the net is because my hand is still messed up from the accident, and I do not take the fish out of the water if I can help it, this is just my preference, not a judgment, or meant to be judged.

Remember Egos and ignorance are a trouts worst enemy on a river.