Thread: Books: Fly Fishing & Other Fishing Titles

Threaded View

Default Books: Fly Fishing & Other Fishing Titles

Here's a few book I have available. Let me know if you see something of interest. Descriptions and photos below:

1. "In the Ring of the Rise" Vincent Marinaro. Hardback with Dust Jacket. Generally condition is excellent. Dust Jacket has small chip in top cover and a minor tear in the top back (repairable). Original owners name on inside cover. No other marks or notions. Solid, working copy of a great book. $12.00 plus Shipping to your location. SOLD.

2. "Nymphs: A Complete Guide to Naturals and Imitations" Ernest Schwiebert, 1973 Edition, Paperback. Excellent condition, no marks or defects other than light shelf wear. $15.00 plus Shipping to your location. Sale Pending.

3. "Fishing for Trout in Streams: A How to Guide" Published by Creative Publishing. Hardback, excellent condition, no marks, notes or noticeable wear. $14.00 plus Shipping to your location.

4. "Fly Fishing Spoken Hear" Edited by Steven Sloan. Hardback with Dust Jacket, excellent as new conditions, no marks, notes or noticeable wear. $15.00 plus Shipping to your location.

5. "Fishing Dry Flies: Surface Presentation for Trout in Streams" Published by Creative Publishing. Hardback, excellent condition, no marks, notes or noticeable wear. $10.00 plus Shipping to your location.

6. "America's Favorite Fishing: A Complete Guide to Angling for Panfish" F. Philip Rice. Hardback with Dust Jacket. Excellent used condition. Minor wear on dust jacket, owners sticker inside front cover, otherwise unmarked. $5.00 plus Shipping to your location.

7. "The Bass Fisherman's Bible" Erwin A. Bauer. Paperback, excellent used condition with only minor shelf wear and owners sticker in side front cover, otherwise unmarked. $3.00 plus Shipping to your location.

8. "Spin Fishing: The System that does it all" Norman Strung and Milt Rosko. Hardback with Dust Jacket,
    in like new condition, First Printing 1973. $10.00 plus Shipping to your location.

Let me know if you have questions. I know on a couple of these the shipping is going to be close to what I'm asking for the books. I'll send them the cheeps way the USPS allows. Check, Money Orders, or paypal w/ additional fees all work for me, your choice.

Thanks in advance!

Books 1.jpg

Books 3.jpg

Books 2.jpg
    Last edited by alra195; 04-02-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Joe Bertolini