Thread: Orvis Rod/Reels for Sale or Trade ? Prefer to trade!

Threaded View

Default Orvis Rod/Reels for Sale or Trade ? Prefer to trade!

I am looking for an Orvis Superfine Trout Bum type rod. Will consider between a 1wt ? 3wt and it needs to be more than a 2pc with the rod tube with it. Will also consider something like a Sage TXL 000wt to 3wt and maybe others in a 3wt or less that are more than 2 piece, in good shape and that comes with the rod tube.

Willing to trade in any combination of the below equipment. Rod/Reel combo, rod alone, reel alone whatever. Heck I recon for the perfect rod I?d even trade both full packages for the right rod. Just so long its fair, I?m open to hear.

Orvis TLS Trident 8' 1wt (8.0 flex) rod. This rod seems very hard to find and it is a very nice one. It will chunk a fly way on out there even with some wind. Throws larger/heavier flies than what is expected. I can throw flies a good bit further with it than I can my wife's 3wt St Croix Imperial rod. Willing to consider a trading with or without the Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor I reel (gold in color) with 2wt line. In good shape. $300 or prefer to trade.

Orvis TLS 9' 5wt (9.0 tip flex) rod. Also will consider trading this rod with or without its Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor II reel (gold in color) that is loaded with Orvis Gen3 WF-5 line. Again this one is in nice shape. $300 or prefer to trade.

Will take some pics tonight and post but all are in really nice shape and look good! Rod tubes are in good shape as well.
    Last edited by dallee; 03-30-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: better clarity