Thread: Marina del Mar report

Threaded View

I haven't checked today....but for quite awhile now Albrignt has had their Spey rods discounted very deep. They are listed as $370 MSRP. I do not know it that is their normal price or not. But they have three different spey rods marked down to $79 each. You cannot buy decent components hardly and build a single had rod for that. These are complete and come in a very nice tube.

They have a 13'.....8/9 wt
    14'....9/10 wt
    15'...10/11wt

I don't think you will ever find a better time....or even better deal on a spey rod.

Jim

Sorry, I reaalize I posted this info earlier. However cannot delete it as another post just came in on the thread. So I will just leave the post as is.....

Checked today, still on sale, no longer shows the tube with the 15' one....not sure what that means....but still a steal. The link:
    http://www.albrightflyfish.com/closeouts
    It starts out showing waders...but just scroll down till you see a small post on spey rods, listing the three....and click on one of your choosing
    I have the 8/9 now and the 10/11. I got to cast the 10/11 one time with a friend and loved it. Just him showing me on a pond. Did not fish or hook into anything. But I really like that 15' one. Probably oversized for surf or PNW fishing. But I really liked it, and it's length.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 03-31-2010 at 02:40 PM.