+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non fly fishing issue

I'm really, really tough to offend. Go for it.
    Hugs,
    LF

Thanks a lot LadyFisher, I really appreciate it. It's a whole different game when the big boss gives the ok.
    I believe I can fly fish

Ok, post ready in case somebody is interested.
    I believe I can fly fish

jack Guest

martin,
    if you want to sell them, i'll send you a pm for some of them. they look like they will work great for blues, mackerel or any of the jacks down here in the gulf of mexico.
    jack

If you are selling them because you don't want them great, but don't sell them because someone told you they won't work in your area. Especially if it was someone trying to sell you something different.

I'd ask the person that told you they wouldn't work back home because of the color patterns to explain what insect looks like a royal coachman or a lime trude. All those color patterns you posted work for bass, I've caught plenty of fish on firetiger (green orange yellow) lures and my Dad swears by that bright orange/gold colored on for smallmouth and northern pike. And the red yellow white (I think it's called clown) colored one shows up in BASS magazines from time to time so it probably works pretty well too. And just about any paint job on a rapala will catch fish. I'd be more worried about size being an issue than color. And if you're within a short drive of the ocean I'd keep a couple at least in case you head there one day to fish and the wind is up too much for the fly rod.

Thanks Joe Cool but I'm not selling them just because of what he said. I do need to make a few bucks and I thought that getting rid of something I'm not really using would be a good idea but seems like nobody is interested here, not that I'm complaining, just hard to sell those things.
    I believe I can fly fish

+ Reply to Thread