Quote Originally Posted by Ron Eagle Elk View Post
Man, that is some beautiful country you fish in. Nice looking fish, perhaps spawned out. Nice to see what you look like as well.

REE
Thanks REE. It is a pretty area. And this time of year there is plenty of solitude, which is a welcome change up there. Like you I think it was a spawned out female. She was very healthy and full of energy, just very snakey.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMoose View Post
Nice report KD and i'd say your bday present to yourself besides the fishing would have to be the pictures....good ones !

Birthday cheers,

MontanaMoose
Thanks for the comment MM. It was a great Bday to finally get out on the water again after a long hiatus. Hopefully I can sneak away a couple more times this month before the holidays hit.

Quote Originally Posted by kglissmeyer View Post
Ben, glad to see a little of my cold-weather tenacity is rubbing off. Great shots and beautiful fish. Again, Happy Birthday and best fishing wishes, brother.

Kelly.
Yes my friend your cold weather reports got me motivated. The nicest thing about fishing this time of year is having your pick of the best spots on the river. Basically drive the river until you find fish rising, get out and start plucking them off. Best of luck to you in your upcoming operation. Next year we will hit a river somewhere together I hope.