I am looking for a 3wt or smaller rod used but in good shape.

I am looking for something a little more flexible or slower than what I have now.

Looking for a rod in the Sage TXL class (000wt to 3wt), Winston WT series or something like the TFO Finesse series of rods. If you know of other rod brands with this type of action I'd be interested in hearing what they are as well.

I am interested in purchasing but also will consider trading either of the two following rods.

Orvis TLS Trident 8' 1wt (8.0 flex) rod. This rod seems very hard to find and it is a very nice one. I just would like something more flexible or however you'd say it. It will chunk a fly way on out there even with some wind. Throws larger/heavier flies than what is expected. I can throw flies a good bit further with it than I can my wife's 3wt St Croix Imperial rod. Willing to consider a trade with or without the Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor I reel (gold in color) with brand new, never touched the water 1wt Orvis Generation 3 WF fly line.

the other rod I'd consider trading is ....

Orvis TLS 9' 5wt (9.0 tip flex) rod. Also will consider trading this rod with or without its Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor II reel (gold in color) that is loaded with WF-5 line.

I'm new to the board so if you guys/gals can help me out with what I am looking for I'd sure appreciate it.