Thread: Met some of the most wonderful people at the sowbug and many surprises as well

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Default Met some of the most wonderful people at the sowbug and many surprises as well

I'm speechless honestly haveing spent the last few days at the sowbug roundup in arkinsaw I have been blessed with the joys of meeting some wonderful people. who have touched my heart greatly and I wish to thank them all openly.

Denny, bugman, antronmidge, kenny, skip, win win, missako, and so many many others whom i cannot remember their names or honestly daer not try to mutilate them with bad spelling. They all are wonderful caring kind and out right wonderful people and I am a better person to have meet them. With out many of them the sowbug for mw would not have happened. thank you.

I was so excited that my stutter was driving me nuts. it was so thick. i felt terrable but everyone was so patent and understanding. even though I felt like a ( anti put self down slogan here )grr. but though it all i am even more proud to be a member of this wonderful forum. thank you all.
    Last edited by CharlaineC; 03-20-2010 at 09:58 PM.