Thread: thyroid cancer

Threaded View

Going through the "Cancer Thing" in my household also, few years back I had some basel cancer moles removed from my bac . Few year later, I had my colon check up, and I was sent for a MRI because I had extended colon, the MRI found a tumor on my left kidney, that was the size of a golf ball. Surgury removed the tumor and kidney, and their were no signs of cancer in the tumor, kidney or my limp glands.

Then my wife had to have surgury on her back for melanoma cancer (they got it all, as there is no chemo or radiation treatment for melanoma). Now my wife has been diagnosed with Colon Cancer, and Liver Cancer. The cancer of the liver is the same as the colon, thankfully it wasn't the melanoma!

Surgury for the colon, and chemo for the liver, understand that this cancer is treatable, and the medicine has high percentage of recovery.

So I understand where you are, but always remember, no matter how dark it may seem to you at times, you never walk alone!

I talk with "God" everyday, and sometimes when things seem dark, I ask "Him", are we having another test of faith, may I remind you my name is not Job! Anyway, may His Angels be with you and your family, as you all deal with this sudden situation, may they comfort and guide you alone this journey to recovery.

In the mean time while you on this journey, live for today, and have faith in tommorow! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Parnelli
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 05-17-2010 at 07:45 PM.