Reluctlantly make this post. I think you guys are fed up with me posting or mentioning my state. I like where I live. But most of the state I would not prefer. I live in the higher elevation with trout and elk. Not the desert. But am interested in re-locating to where there is much more than just trout fishing. Considering Mountain Home, Ark or the PNW. I really like the PNW but have never fished it. But my health feels so much better on the coast. I breathe so much better and my sinus's stay so cleaned out there. But very expensive.

So apogize for the post.

But was pretty interesting to me. Last night a speaker stated Arizona has more fishable public waters than any other state in the nation, except Montana and Alaska. That includes Minnesota? Wow.
(including reservations, because we can buy permits and fish there)

Just a fact that I was not aware of. It surprised me to hear that. Especially being a mostly desert state. The speaker is the, uh, kind of forget. The Fly Fishing Manager of an Orvis store in the valley? She had a much more impressive title than that, I just cannot remember it. She just won 1st place in some kind of national fly fishing thing. She will be competing very soon in Utah representing this state. So she must know what she is talking about.

Just trivia information.

Jim