A friend of mine ordered the Petitjean Magic Tool from a vendor plus the accessory tool kit and when the order arrived he only received the Magic Tool clamps and no tool kit. He contacted the vendor and they apologized and told him they would send the tool kit. When the next order arrived they had duplicated his first order and he ended up with the tool kit plus 2 of the Magic Tool clamps kits. He called the vendor and let them know what had happened and told them he would send back the duplicate Magic Tool clamps and they told him to just keep them. Since he did not need the second set he offered them to me and I took him up on the offer. ( Thanks Keven)

The Petitjean Magic Tool clamps are fun to experiment with and they do have their place with some dubbing material handling. The first material I wanted to try was Boa Yarn because I never liked the bulk this material created when wound onto the hook shank. With the Magic Tool clamps you are able to put one strand of Boa Yarn down into the clamp and easily cut off the stitched side which leaves your clamp loaded with only the yarn fibers to install into your dubbing thread loop and twist away. I like the looks of the body with Boa Yarn done this way and made up one pattern in all white and one in black and white and thought I would share a picture of each. I think I am going to have fun experimenting with the Petitjean Magic Tool clamps.