moderators, you may move this post if it belongs elsewhere, or remove it if it doesn't belong anywhere.

to my fellow fly tyers--in the current issue of Fly Tyer Magazine, Dave Hughes has a article about the Sawyer nymph--copper wire and pheasant tail fibers. Best Fishing Buddy asked me to make some for him, and i have had the very dickens of a time tying these. the wire never stops spinning on the hook, no matter how tightly or loosely i wind it. i have solved the problem by putting a bit of thread wrap on the hook, but that's not my question...

my question is how do you go about contacting Fly Tyer Magazine? i would like very much to ask Mr. Hughes for some advice, especially since this fly is suggested for beginners, but that seems not to be possible. There is no invitation in the magazine to write to the editor, either by snail or e-mail. There is no address given. The website has no address , nor does it have the more common "contact us" link. the forum associated with the website was put up before Christmas and apparently abandoned by the management. all of the postings are by the members, and postings directed to the management remain unanswered.

have you any advice?