Thread: Flies for sale, spring is coming time to stock up!!!

Threaded View

1. Default Flies for sale, spring is coming time to stock up!!!

Well, I am cleaning out flies that I have just not used. There are two boxes of flies. These are a mixture of good quality professional tied flies and some flies that have been tied by amateurs. I have taken pictures so you can see what you are getting. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Price is including shipping in the USA. Any questions, please contact me at dnoble003@yahoo.com First "I'll take it" Gets it.

Thanks,
    Seabass

First is a plastic fly box from Umpqua Feather Merchants. This box contains a variety of mayflies and attractors. All dry flies and some are better looking than others but all will fish. This box contains 70 flies. The shops are selling flies at about $1.95 each and these are less than 1/2 price at $55 shipped to your door

Next up is a Kumasama window box with 8 windows on one side and foam on the other side. These windows all work well and the box is in good condition. Included in the box is 70 flies all but a few are dries. They include Adams, attractors, caddis. This box will get you stocked up for the trout coming this spring. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited by seabass14; 03-15-2010 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Reduced price on Umpqua box