Spring Creek Treasure

Dad took me trout fishing when I was two years old. The next time he went fishing without me I was in the yard crying and yelling, ?Didn?t Dad know I wanted to go fishing with him??

Sixty-five years of trout fishing and it?s been the best journey of my life. A large part of my journey resulted in the discovery of answers to when and where trout feed. Spring Creek Treasure will take you trout fishing from March through September. I explain specifically when and where to fish for trout during each month of the season.

You will read a story titled, ?Greatest of all Fishing Secrets.? In 1956, Dad discovered how he could catch a legal musky every time he went fishing. He shared that secret with me, and I found Dad?s musky secret worked equally well for trout. That great secret and dozens of others are detailed in this book.

The sixty stories in Spring Creek Treasure contain 150 trout tips, more than any other trout fishing book. You will read about the importance of fishing when the stream temperature is rising. And I tell you exactly why trout go on a feed at water temperatures of 40, 45, and 49 degrees. Then I explain where you can catch large trout when the water temperature rises to the magic 45 degree mark.

In the back of my book is my list of, Wisconsin?s 100 Best Trout Streams. The streams are listed in order of priority and I provide the location of each stream. My book gives you a lifetime of Wisconsin trout streams and tells you when to fish them.

An avid trout angler asked me why I keep giving away all my trout secrets. I told him, ?It challenges me to keep fishing and discover more trout fishing secrets.?

Valerie Connelly, of Nightengale Press, read my trout stories and wrote: ?You?ve made me wish I had been a trout fisherman! What a delightful ?voice? you have as you bring the information, experiences and advice to your intended readers. I learned a lot from you and enjoyed it every step of the way.?

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Opinions on books like this please?