+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hackle, rod blank and a few other things for sale

Hybrid View

Default Salt water necks, Dry fly necks, reel case, books and a few other things

This is what I have to sell so I can replace a pair off worn out waders and boat repairs. Price lowered on just about everything. Last time before the e word
    1) Orvis reel case. Bought for my LA BattenKill 3 but got the wrong size (to big) and it w as purchased from a shop out of state. Reel case not used and in mint shape. $13.00 shipped. Price lowered to $10.00 SOLD
    2) Whiting Gold grade rooster cape dyed dark dun just a few small flies tied with it. $65.00 this one will be insured for shipping safety. How about $50.00 SOLD
    3) Keough #2 Ginger never used. Price tag on it says $39.95 I just would like$25.00 shipped to your door. Let?s try $20.00 SOLD
    4) Orvis Badger dyed olive neck for saltwater flies. Price on back says $30.00 bucks the first $20.00 GETS IT TO YOUR DOOR. Any bites at $16.00 SOLD
    4) Two full wells cork grips. They are 6 and 1/8 inches long with a 9/16th diameter hole. These are great for old fiberglass and bamboo blanks. $8.00 each shipped. Must go how about $5.00
    5) Fish box for desk. It measures 10? x 8? x 3.5. It has three non movable internal dividers and I am not sure what it is made of. It is heavy like clay but does not feel like clay it feels like a plastic of some sort to me regardless it is nice and is nice to store some fly tying stuff in it on your desk. It is heavy and needs to be packed well. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 $15.00 SOLD

That?s what I?ve got for now I will be listing some flies and other goodies in the next few weeks. All items shipped to lower 48 only. Personal checks will have to wait till they clear and that may take some time, unless it is from somebody that I?ve dealt with in the past. Money orders are also good. Sorry but I do not take paypal because my wife gets to it first then I never see it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carp; 03-19-2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation

No clue whats going on with the pictures they have a mind of there own.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation

What no takers. Make a reasonable offer i'm a fair man it dosn't hurt to ask. Adding a line later.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation

Hello Carp, i would like to see some pics of the blue rod blank and components that you're including with it. Sounds like a great deal to me and i don't have a graphite 5 wt for some odd reason.

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

I will but can you give me a couple of days if not I will change a couple of thing and try to get to it.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation

Prices lowered on just about all of it next step is ebay
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation

+ Reply to Thread