Salt water necks, Dry fly necks, reel case, books and a few other things
This is what I have to sell so I can replace a pair off worn out waders and boat repairs. Price lowered on just about everything. Last time before the e word
1) Orvis reel case. Bought for my LA BattenKill 3 but got the wrong size (to big) and it w as purchased from a shop out of state. Reel case not used and in mint shape. $13.00 shipped. Price lowered to $10.00 SOLD
2) Whiting Gold grade rooster cape dyed dark dun just a few small flies tied with it. $65.00 this one will be insured for shipping safety. How about $50.00 SOLD
3) Keough #2 Ginger never used. Price tag on it says $39.95 I just would like$25.00 shipped to your door. Let?s try $20.00 SOLD
4) Orvis Badger dyed olive neck for saltwater flies. Price on back says $30.00 bucks the first $20.00 GETS IT TO YOUR DOOR. Any bites at $16.00 SOLD
4) Two full wells cork grips. They are 6 and 1/8 inches long with a 9/16th diameter hole. These are great for old fiberglass and bamboo blanks. $8.00 each shipped. Must go how about $5.00
5) Fish box for desk. It measures 10? x 8? x 3.5. It has three non movable internal dividers and I am not sure what it is made of. It is heavy like clay but does not feel like clay it feels like a plastic of some sort to me regardless it is nice and is nice to store some fly tying stuff in it on your desk. It is heavy and needs to be packed well. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 $15.00 SOLD
That?s what I?ve got for now I will be listing some flies and other goodies in the next few weeks. All items shipped to lower 48 only. Personal checks will have to wait till they clear and that may take some time, unless it is from somebody that I?ve dealt with in the past. Money orders are also good. Sorry but I do not take paypal because my wife gets to it first then I never see it.
Last edited by Carp; 03-19-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Tight Lines & Wet Nets