Thread: Drift Boat

Threaded View

Default Drift Boat

Homemade Aluminum Drift Boat. This boat was built by a metalworker out of high grade aluminum. Well constructed with great welding work. Comes with composite oars, stainless steel storage boxes under the seats, anchor system with anchor. Thick rubber matting on floors. Trailer just had the springs repaired and wheel bearings checked out fine. I put a new set of lights on but they don't work. Either I don't have them grounded right, or the lights are bad. I bought them at Harbor freight and they sat for a couple years before I put them on. I have been using a set of magnetic lights. Boat goes down the river well, and is tough as can be. I am going back to school full time, and won't be using it much for a while so I thought I would put it up to see if anyone is interested. I live in Grand Rapids MI. I would like to get $1800 for the setup. I can email pics, I am having trouble uploading them.

The boat is just under 15' classic McKenzie shape, seats are 1 front, rower, and one behind rower. I bought it from a guy who pulled plugs and he had it set up with 2 seats in front, and it can be easily switched back to that if you wanted to.
    Last edited by Hexhatch; 03-17-2010 at 01:57 AM.