I'm sure it gets discussed from time to time, but I couldn't get the search feature to turn up anything. I'm looking for suggestions for some new boxes. I've currently got a bunch of different boxes from different makers and I'm hoping to find one to get a bunch of to make organizing and packing things up easier. I usually carry a backpack when I shore fish and all the different sized boxes don't work well for this so I want to find one or two brands/modesl, in hopefully only two different sizes and just label the boxes on the outside so I know what's in them.

First priority is price, I've got a bunch of flies to box and I add to my collection much faster than I lose them for the most part so I'll need quite a few boxes. Second is foam quality. Some of the boxes are much better than others at this. It's never fun opening one up and having all the flies falling out and tangled up with each other.

I'm sure asking for one type that can handle big bass/pike/muskie/saltwater patterns (up to 8/0 and 8-10 inches) just as well as handling 18-22 panfish/trout flies is asking too much, so I'm expecting different suggestions for each but hopefully I can find a better system than the half dozen plus different types and sized boxes I have now.