+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANNOUNCING - Ladyfisher - March 8, 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default ANNOUNCING - Ladyfisher - March 8, 2010

ANNOUNCING

If you surfed into Fly Anglers On Line last week you might have found the newest addition to the site, video instruction! Dr. Hugo Gibson, (Thunderthumbs) has produced the first in a series of fly-tying videos. The idea is to replicate the late Al Campbell?s tying instruction lessons, starting with the Beginners lessons.

Congratulations on the contract on the house! Well, congrats on the new additions to FAOL as well. I'll be in West Yellowstone in August. We're presenting at the FFF Fly Fishing Fair and separately running the Certified Adaptive Fly Fishing Instructor Exam. It would be nice to finally meet y'all in person.

Deanna:

It is wonderful, to hear about your moving back to Montana. I think that with your marriage to Neil Travis, that this is the best situation for you, knowing how much you loved fly fishing there previously. It seems like a good fit for your enjoying life to the fullest.

I enjoyed the narration of Al Campbell's "Fly Tying Series". Dr. Hugo M Gibson has a nice voice for the narration of Al's articles. It is still hard to remember that Al is gone, but he will always be with me, in my thoughts and everything I do in life. This Video is a great addition to Al's work, in his 60 part series of fly tying (Beginners, Intermediate, & Advance).

Parnelli

Fabulous news that you have your house sold!!! Welcome home when you get here.

TT

Deanna,

Washington will miss you. I feel somewhat sadden that you have sold your house here. But....................................,

Here's to the future. Good luck,

Kerry
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Dee and Trav,

Congrats on the house selling so quickly. Having seen it myself, I don't blame the folks who bought it. Washington will miss you two, but Montana is only a hop, skip and a jump away.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Quote Originally Posted by rtidd View Post
    ANNOUNCING

If you surfed into Fly Anglers On Line last week you might have found the newest addition to the site, video instruction! Dr. Hugo Gibson, (Thunderthumbs) has produced the first in a series of fly-tying videos. The idea is to replicate the late Al Campbell?s tying instruction lessons, starting with the Beginners lessons.
    Thank you so much Ladyfisher for the video lessons. I am 66 years old and just begininning fly tying. This site is such a great inspiration in every area of the sport. Thanks again and God bless as you make the move and get settled in.
    Norm

I just watched the Introduction Video and can't wait to see the next one. Well done!
    Norm

Would it be possible to place links on the left side of the homepage for both the podcasts and tying video sections?

+ Reply to Thread