Quote Originally Posted by James Smith View Post
Thanks for the inviation. I am an avid kayak bass fisherman (mainly flyfishing) and look forward to participating on your site.

Jim Smith
Conyers, GA

The fishing site has contest all year long and there will be great prizes all year long, and you dont have to get the so called BAss Pass, but it alone if you win one of the extra pickings will pay back your Bass Pass, plus I believe that 50% of the Bass PAss and registration fees got to Heroes On The Water, which is a great organization that my husband and I support all the time.
We actually just had a get together here on the local waters in VA, and the weather was brutal, 20's at night and they camped out, in tents, went fishing the mornings as soon as it got worm enough and then did it all over againg the next day a full weekend event, water temps in the 40's, there was one nice Bass caught at 24" nine pounds, but everyone elee was skunked. I fly fish as well and I ws just fishing to get the old arm back in routine.
we would love to have you guys we had people there this weekend from TX, PA, NY, TN, OHIO, etc, they loved it.