The thing is I've played by their rules. I updated and verified everything. Somehow, in the seller form, they still had an old email listed. Becuase all of my email address, bank account, and credit card information on file is correct, I never even noticed they listed an old email address. The kicker is that email address auto filled in the "enter your email address for pay pal" box. I've never had a pay pal account using that particular email address.

Even after spending 90 minutes on the phone with them and 5 separate email exchanges, they refused to give me a break.

I sure do feel sorry for the folks who work for Ebay and Pay Pal. If they treat their paying customers this way, I can only imagine how they treat their employees.

Because they're holding my moey ransom until one of 3 criteria are reached 1) 21 days have passed, 2) the buyer leaves positive feedback (only about 50% bother to leave any feedback) or 3) I call them back 3 days after I receive confirmation from USPS that it was delivered.

I was just rather shocked at their lack of concern for their customers. I guess I've been dealing with fly shops who actually value their customers and I forgot just how little most businesses value the people who pay their salary.

Jeff