I was thinking at work today (for y'all that know me, that's a scary thing huh?) and felt the need to post. I have been fly fishing for two and a half years, and seriously tying for about two. In those two years, I have learned an incredible amount on this website reading articles and posts. There is SO much that I've picked up that it's absolutely amazing. I live in central Kansas, about as far from wild trout as a person can get.
The most humbling thing that came to my mind today was the fact that in my quest for knowledge, I can come on this board and ask even the most basic of questions and get not only answers but explainations and real-life experiences to help answer those questions. That means a lot to me, and I want you all to know that! I've met some AWESOME folks from this website, and call some good personal friends now.

So THANK YOU to everyone who makes this site what it is, and who have made me into a better fly fisher and fly tyer than I probably ought to be! Keep up the encouragement and support.

Zac