Of course when you are under the weather the work load will be greatest.
Lots of good stuff in this issue..

I did not however get to the color scheme or get materials together for those that wanted to help.
I'll get to those as I can this week.

Another thing that did not make the cut (due to time) is the startup of a new feature, a Podcast.
Dr. Hugo Gibson is going to do regular interviews and do an audio podcast on a routine basis for FAOL... YAY!!

Dr. Gibson has already given us one installment of a short video to go with Al. C's beginning fly tying tutorial
see (http://www.flyanglersonline.com/flyt...ners/part1.php) the tutorial to check it out. I also put this on the facebook page to hopefully draw in some new blood..

We hope to put more and more stuff in audio/video to enhance the excellent articles that we already have.
Now if I COULD ONLY GET FLY TIERS to do videos of some of our flies of the week. HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

As to myself - I'm under the weather because for Christmas I bought my daughter and her husband lift tickets and they decided to go LAST weekend. So I babysat for them. Two grandkids with runny noses = germ factory.. And Karma chimed in too, because when they left we taught the 3 year old and 1 year old to pull the pans out of the cupboards and use them as drums..

Well, it's late and my work commute is 90 min each way, and God knows I need my beauty sleep...

--Ron--