Thread: Lamson Litespeed 3, Ross Rythm 2 + spool

Threaded View

Default Lamson Litespeed 3, Ross Rythm 2 + spool

Lamson litespeed 3 (for 8wts), NOT the hard allox coating. This is the guide finish - matte gray color. Reel is not seeing the use that it should. The reel is in perfect shape except one very, very small scratch on the backside that is cosmetic only (cannot get it to show up on camera). Reel will have backing, but no line. Reel has only been fished in freshwater, not salt water. $170 Shipped, CONUS.

Ross Rythm 2 and extra spool. This reel is in great shape and has seen little use in recent days as I dont fish my 5wt as often as I used to. Reel and spool both have a few minor dings that do not affect the reel or the drag or anything, but are present and I want to point them out. The other spool is in perfect condition. My name is on the backside of the reel. I will leave the backing on one spool and on the other, I will also include a 5wt Rio Classic line. Line has been fished but still has life and will remain with the reel! $160 shipped conus.

Both Reels and spool will come with orig neoprene cases,

Check or MO preferred, but will do Payapl if desired (just add the additional fees).

PM with any questions or pics. Thanks!
    Last edited by youngbuck; 03-01-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the cases