I must admit I made a mistake in my knowledge and reactions toward "the bench".

The only knowledge I had of the bench was from a post that stated something about(And maybe I read it wrong) "I'm not putting a cheap bench in the yard"(or back yard).
I only read posts and replies on this site. I don't read articles and I don't come in thru the home page. I only read and participate in the forums and I pick and choose which ones I read and reply to. I certainly don't read them all.

From that one post I surmised that it was going in someone's back yard. That kinda got under my skin a bit. I did not think that was right.

I have since been informed it was going in a public area. I will admit to not reading about the bench in any other area, because I knew I wasn't going to give to the fund. Sorry, but that is just me. I just don't give to things like this and don't get involved in such.

If I said anything or implied anything negative about it, I am very sorry.

I do however appreciate everyone's involvement with this and honoring someone worth honoring.

I hope this may clear up anyone else's misconception with this matter.

If this is appropriate, please leave it up. If not feel free to remove this post and accept my apology.