I have an extra rubber net bag for sale for someone who might be interested in replacing theirs with tangle-free rubber or replacing an existing one. It's easy to do, and I'll forward the instructions I've used if needed. This was on a net that was designed for float tubes, pontoons, etc., but should work fine on any with the same or slightly smaller dimensions. Linked below is a description and picture of the net that this came from. Cabela's shows it as a 13" x 18" hoop, and I measure a circumference of roughly 47" +/-. In my experience, putting a new net bag on a slightly smaller frame than the original is not such an issue, putting it on a larger one is, and is not something I would recommend. The bag is in excellent shape, as the net that it was a part of was taken out on the water two or three times that I can think of. (The pontoon boat that it was bought for was similarly unused and will posted for sale soon too!) I will send to you in a padded envelope for $10. Let me know if you want pictures or other information that isn't shown below. Don't know of a very good way to photograph something like this! Posting this on two sites, so multiple responses will be resolved based on the time they were sent. Thanks.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...554&hasJS=true