I stopped by a good friend's house today just to chat since it was too cold to fish and they were running too much water. My friend is a Sage Dealer and he builds some great bamboo rods plus graphite rods. While I was there visiting he asked me to help him move some fly rods he has had for quite awhile. He said he probably had 35 fly rods. Some may be saltwater fly rods since he builds them for a dealer in Florida. Anyway, he dug out 2 dark green alum. tubes and I said they looked like Winston tubes and he said they were. He said he had bought them back in 1998 and has never used them. Now that he is established as a Sage Dealer, he needs to move these Winston rods. Both are a beautifu dark green, 9' length, 3 piece, cigar grip, Zebra reel seats and they both have their original rod socks and tubes. One is a 4 weight and the other is a 5 weight.

I told him that I would post them here on FAOL and if anyone is interested in talking to him about these fly rods and what other fly rods he may have for sale, I would ask that you PM me and I will give you his name and his cell phone number and the 2 of you can see what kind of deal you can make. I consider this gentleman a very good friend and he is honest. I feel that you will be able to make a very good deal with him on any on these rods. He is not selling them because he needs the money. He just needs to move some rods and in the past I have bought some of his rods and was very pleased with the prices. The last rod I purchased from him was one he built on a Sage TCR blank and it is just beautiful.

If any interest in talking to him, just PM me and I will give you the contact info you need.

Thanks,