Thread: Doing a little cleaning.... rods and reels for sale

Threaded View

Default Doing a little cleaning.... rods and reels for sale

So, I have been on a bit of a buying binge lately and decided its time to clear out some of this stuff that is just not going to get used. Will also consider trades for a multipiece 5 weight, a 3 weight or anything I might find interesting, let me know what you have, cash could go either way as well.

Redington Red.Fly2 9'6" 4 piece 7 weight- As new with tube. Has been fished maybe twice, the cork is even clean. Essentially a new rod. Retail was $180, Would like $90 shipped to you. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

St Croix Reign 9' 4 piece 6 weight. Has never even been out of the tube. I bought as a backup and its just sat there ever since. Retail on these was around $170 I believe, would like to get $75 shipped to you.

St Croix Avid 7'6" 4 piece 4 weight. Newer IPC version, has been fished sparingly as I got it in September, no nicks, scratches or anything, cork looks new too. I bought a Sage TXL that makes this one expendable. Retail was $240, would take $120 shipped. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

LL Bean Streamlight 2 (for 5-7 line) Large Arbor reel. Never even held line, new in box, $35 shipped. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Thanks for looking, help me clear this stuff out so I can get some more toys! Pics available, shoot me an email address and I will get them to you.
    Last edited by flywatersmallie; 03-01-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: sold items