spring cleaning-added items
cleaning out the gear box and have some nicely priced items for sale. link at the end to my photobucket account with pics. all prices include shipping to the lower 48.
1.tfo 6'9", 2 piece 5/6 wt. fiberglass rod. had this up for sale, reconsidered and now up for sale again. in good used condition. has a few nicks and scratches on the reels seat and butt cap. few light scratches near the decal that are difficult to see unless you know they're there. have the original sock, but no tube. will ship securely $95
2. plueger medalist 1494 1/2 DA . made in usa. good used condition. some paint loss on the edges. $26-SOLD
3. Cabelas drake reel, size 2. Good used condition. decent drag for a lower end reel. spooled with a 5wf. line, forget what brand. the line is in really good shape. no box or case. $26
4. bass pro CV reel size 7/8. good used condition. okay drag on this one. fine for warmwater stuff. spooled with a cortland fairplay full sinking 6wt. line. line has been fished just a few times. no box or case. $26
5. s.a. mastery gpx 5wf line. good used condition. it's the older version, not the new dry tip technology. spooled on a teeny spool i had laying around. still lots of life left in this line. $15
6. L.L. bean hippers, size 10 boot. new in box never used. $35-SOLD
7. s.a. mastery stillwater line, 5wt. clear. intermediate sinking line. no pic of this one. it is currently spooled on a reel but has never been lawn cast or fished. bought new this year. don't have the original box, but will put it on a spool i have laying around. retails new for $65. get this one for $30.
8. 2 river road creations cutters. first is the capt. joe blados crease fly foam popper cutter in size 4 and the second is the stp frog foam body cutter in size 2. the frog cutter is unused. the crease fly cutter has been used a few times. the crease fly cutter retails for $15.75 and the frog cutter retails for $13.25. shipping from their site is around $5. get both cutters for $25.
first i'll take it gets it. paypal preferred with no added fees. p.m. me with any questions. here's a link to the pics: http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u336/dpenrod/
Last edited by dpenrod; 02-23-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Reason: item sold