Just be patient gang.

Bumping it up

Denny

------------------
    Denny
    Denny@conranch.com
    Co-Owner Conranch Hackles
    Denny

I found out several years ago when going thru three hurricanes in one year that the only thing between this great country and the poorest dirt world country you can name is that thin coper strand that runs from pole to pole and into your house.

If you take away those electrons coming and going into our houses all our modern gadgets are worth nothing.

God bless you JC & LF I hope you are restored quickly.

Rusty <><

------------------
    "PC" is for Plant City not Politically Correct. if you wanna catch something ya gotta get a hook in the water

they are busy working on the new issue. Amazing!

All this time I thought you guys had left for the land of hurricanes. (South Andros) Come to find out that the hurricanes came to you! :0 I was 110 feet above the ground in a air traffic control tower and watched as Camile turned parked airplanes upside down and cut a swath through dense timber 100 yards wide. She snapped trees off anywhere frome ground level to 10-12 feet above ground. The whole world turned black, sky and air included. And, it sounded like a Freight Train at full speed just ran over us. I'm REALLY GLAD you guys are OK.
    P.S. We had 110 airplanes in the air including helicopters, and didn't loose a single one.

------------------
    Life, is the time He gave you to determine where you want to spend eternity.
    ----------
    Lotech Joe
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

nighthawk Guest

Glad J.C. and L.F. are alright. Been through three of those 'canes in the south and many that have come chugging up the eastern seaboard. They can really raise the devil with things.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

American veteran and proud of it!

Excuses, excuses!!

Glad to hear you are both ok...when I saw no new "issue", I became concerned. Believe me, as stated earlier, we can live with a missing issue.....Now, without you 2, I'm not so sure!
    Hope things return to normal for you very soon!
    Mike

------------------
    This site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Went down by the water with the strong winds we had on Sat. Between the high winds and high tides water logs big and small were washing over the break water at the marina. I have been down in that area since 1972. Never seen any thing there like it before. Still while the winds were strong I really do not think they were really hurricane strength, at least in Des Moines WA which. For those of you that do not know that just South of Seattle. Still there is no way I would have wanted to be out on the boat out on the water Sat. I was lucky to have the power flicker a few times but it never went out. Still there were many trees down around town and the wind was strong enough to rock the car pretty good.

What location are you in that you are dealing with a hurricane? I know you probably posted it somewhere but i missed it. I thought you guys were in washington?

John

We are in Washington, on Hood Canal. The Bremerton newspaper was the one which tagged the storm, "equal to a Hurricane 1 level"
    actually, Whidby Island had 90 mph winds...
    the power company brought in crews from both Canada and Oregon. JC took a plate of fudge to the crews working locally. (And he made the fudge.)

[This message has been edited by LadyFisher (edited 07 February 2006).]

I was under the impression that Sedro Woolley recorded the highest wind gust in the state last Saturday with a gust that came in at approx. 78 mph. Oh, by the way I live on a hill just outside of Sedro Woolley. Now my neighbor and I should have plenty of fire wood for next winter thanks to the wind. Time to get out the chain saw and finish up what nature started.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

+ Reply to Thread