I just got off the phone with LF.
As many of you know Kitsap Co where they live experienced a Level 1 Hurricane Friday night.
They are ok.
They have limited phone and no Power, only a generator which they use to heat and cook with. They are going now and then into civilation and partaking of a hot sitdown meal.

They do not know when they will get power back. It could be for 2 or 3 more days.

With no power, even though the FAOL site is up and running, (site is powered by a different server unaffected by the power outage at their home), they do not have access to internet. It is very possible that there will not be a new weekly issue posted on time. It will go up as soon as power and internet server allows.
They also do not have any e-mail, either incoming or out going.

Please bear with us and understand both our leaders are not happy campers about the entire situation.

They are both doing well except for the bothersome fact that they will be late with the "New Week".

If there are any "out of line Guest book enteries", pay no attention as LF will handle them if and when. No need to try and call her attention to them as she will not get your message.

There are administrators for the BB and they will be watching and taking care of things as always.

Lets all pull together and be supportive of Jim & Deanna. Her phone is on battery and calls in and out may not be possible.

LF asked me to post this after I got off my Host shift at 8:00 PM PST tonight.

Thank you all.

Denny

------------------
Denny
Denny@conranch.com
Co-Owner Conranch Hackles