I have a small business and I'm interested in a sponsorship here for several reasons. Not all of them are commercial.

I went to look at the sponsorship page. Nice link to what you get if you become a sponsor. Numbers are impressive, but what's even more impressive are what the members who visit here regularly recieve. I have some personal reasons for wanting to support that.

What I didn't find, and it's important information for me, is some idea of the costs involved. In the 'bottom line' area of the sales pitch I expected to see some kind of numbers, you know, like with a magazine or such where they list you get a certain amount of exposure for so much time for a certain amount. That's usually what the botom line involves, the money part. Wasn't there.

Nice E-mail link to ask questions about the 'financials'. But I'm not willing to do that. I'm open to the idea as long as the costs are public. That way everyone knows what it costs. That way I know that I'm paying the same as other advertisers. If it's too much for me, then I'll know and I don't have to bother anyone. If I can afford it, then I can set it up. You know, kind of like you look at the price of the rod on the rack and that way you know if you can afford it without bothering the salesman if you can't.

So, can someone here help me with this? Here, please?

Thanks,

Buddy