I did a search on this web site for "Enrico Puglisi" and the ONLY thing that the search function finds is thishttp://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/showthread.php?34150-EP-Baitfish . What's up with that? I find it hard to believe that we have never discussed this type of fly. Maybe I am using the new search function incorrectly so I will say it is my fault. Can anyone shove me in the right direction on the proper way to use the new search function.

If we can no longer search things on this web site that is just jam packed with wonderful information all of the pretty face lift stuff wasn't worth it in my opinion. The learning curve or what happens when I hit a certain button or the three or four response that I have typed all of he way out and then hit the blue box that says "Reply to Thread" only to have all of it lost and you can't get it back instead of the "Post quick reply" button, that stuff is nothing. I can live with the face lift, I can live with the little learning curve, but if we lost access to information, that would be a shame.

Hopefully it is just something that needs to be worked on and it will come back with time, I for one surely hope so.

Rick