+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BEARS!?! (not FF)

Hybrid View

Talking BEARS!?! (not FF)

I don't worry about bears here in middle TN, and I didnt' want to high jack the other threads that are out right now. However I did want to make sure everyone knew how to tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly bear.

All you have to do is climb a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you its a black bear. If the bear knocks the tree down and then eats you, it is a grizzly bear.

I know, I know, it's an old joke and a bad one. But with all the snow and ice around here I guess I'm trying to fend off the shack nasties and couldn't think of anything to say worth saying. Which of course means I should keep my big mouth, er keyboard, quiet.

hNt
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

When traveling in bear country it is advisable to wear little bells so you will not surprise a bear and to carry pepper spray. It is also important to be able to distinguish between Black Bear and Grizzly scat. Black bear scat may have bits of fur and berry seeds in it. Grizzly scat has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

Amen!.......lmao!!!

Always have a friend with you who is a little slower than you and know they will slip and fall in the line of crap you leave behind!!
    Wyo-Blizzard

Blog Entries

Do you know why Smoky Bear never had kids?????

Its a sad story, seems every time his wife got hot he hit her with a shovel
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Blog Entries

Contrary to what people have said about GnuBee ( me ) being scared of Bears Let me clarify. Click this link to my story about my terrifying bear encounter.

http://www.flyanglersonline.com/lighterside/part436.php
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

+ Reply to Thread