Few things left over from the midwest Fly Fishing Expo I'm listing at pretty much my cost. I run a business but I cleared this with Ladyfisher first since I'm just selling this stuff for basically my cost on it. just would rather move it here than going through the whole ebay thing so that's why it's low cost.

Only things sold are the WJ pack and the 2wt and 5wt, Rest is still open.

I have a bunch of stuff thats left from the Expo this weekend. So check this post as I will be updating it over the next few hrs. All the rod are new but I'm slashing the prices by 50% so don;t let the low price fool ya. Just giving you guys a chance at this stuff before it goes to flebay in about 24-48hrs.

9' 7wt 2 pc Rainforest custom built rod. This was was used for the the cover art on the box of the "Rodmaker Pro" CDrom in 2008 but it's never been used. Dyed Green box Elder burl seat with matching wood ends on the grip from "Inserts by Les". Gold hardware and Guides, spruce wraps with gold trim. Beautiful rod just have no use for it myself with all my rods I have.
$149

Custom built 7'6" 3wt 2pdc batson blank(blue) box elder seat insert, AAA quality rev half wells grip, Blue Z titinium frame stripper, blue & yellow wraps, perfect for any U of M fan.
$89