Thread: Waders, Vests, Willow Creel & Sling Pack for SALE

Threaded View

Default Waders, Vests, Willow Creel & Sling Pack for SALE

Updated prices in Blue. Everything need to find a new home!

Here's more of my late fathers fly fishing gear that's available.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or send me a PM. Photo of other items or more detailed shots available on request. With a limit of five pictures per message this was all I could do

Creel, nice willow creel with leather harness. 17"x8"x6". Never used, in excellent condition. Beautifully crafted from willow, tooled leather shoulder strap. Would be a great one for display or put it to work your choice!. Yours for $55.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $47.00 + Shipping.

Creel 2.jpg

Landing Net. Wood with C&R bag & french clip. Tear Drop shaped net with 13.5" x 8" opening. Overall length 20". Nice engraved wet fly on net handle. $40.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $34.00 + Shipping.

Landing Net.jpg

Hip Waders. Color: Tan. BRAND NEW, Unused! Cabela's Three Forks 420 Denier Featherlights Felt Sole Hip Boots. Mens Size 11. Catalog price, $49.99, yours for $35.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $30.00 + Shipping.

Cabelas Hip Boots.jpg

Columbia Cool Creek Mesh Vest - Color: Tan. Appears New and Unused. Size XL (46-49). Excellent mesh vest with plenty of storage and capacity. Nice padded neck to make this a comfortable vest. Catalog price is $39.95, yours for $25.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $22.00 + Shipping.

Columbia Mesh Vest.jpg

ORVIS Pro-Guide Mesh Vest - Color: Olive. Appears New and Unused. Size XL. Considered by many as the best fishing vest available. Loaded with pockets and storage. Nice padded neck for comfort. Orvis price is $139.00, yours for $100.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $85.00 + Shipping.

Orvis Pro Guide Vest.jpg

Method of payment, money orders, paypal (paypal fees will be added) or personal checks. Please let me know if you have questions.
    Last edited by alra195; 03-16-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Prices reduced 15 March
    Joe Bertolini