Thread: Rods, Reels and Lines for SALE!

Threaded View

Default Rods, Reels and Lines for SALE!

I'm disposing of equipment collected by my father. Some of the rods are older Fenwicks but the bulk of the listings are new and VERY Gently Used. I got him back into fly fishing about three or four years ago. He passed away this last December and I'm helping my Mom by trying to find new homes for his equipment.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or send me a PM. Photo's of any of the items are available upon request.

UPDATED PRICES SHOWN IN BLUE.

RODS

Fenwick HMG Graphite, GFF 865, two piece, 8' 6", 5 wt. Comes with sock and Cabela's Blue Triangular Rod/Reel Case combo, (case lists for $50 in Cabela's Catalog). $110.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $95.00 + Shipping.

Orvis Clearwater, four piece, 9' 6", 7 wt, mid-flex 6.5 (never fished). Comes with Cabela's Green Round Rod/Reel Case (case lists for $30.00 in Cabela's Catalog). $185.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $165.00 + Shipping.

Orvis TLS, Power Matrix, four piece, 7', 4 wt, mid flex 6 (lightly used). Has original case and sock. $325.00 + Shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $275.00 + Shipping.

ROD CASES:

Cabela's Green Round Rod/Reel Case. 23" long for Multi-piece pack rods (case lists for $30.00 in Cabela's Catalog). $20.00 + shipping.

REELS

Battenkill Large Arbor V (Old Style) Reel, Black with backing. Includes Orvis padded case. New, never fished. $185.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $160.00 + Shipping.

Battenkill Large Arbor V (Old Style) spare spool, Gold with backing. Includes Orvise padded case. New, never fished. $90.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $78.00 + Shipping

LINES

Except as noted all of the lines listed have been spool but only a couple have been fished. None that were fished got used very hard. Please ask questions if you have any.

Rio Selective Trout, WF5F, Olive. New, spooled but unfished. $69.95 new, yours for $45.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $39.00 + Shipping.

Rio Selective Trout, DT5F, Olive. New, spooled but unfished. $69.95 new, yours for $45.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $39.00 + Shipping.

Rio Aqualux Tip Lake Line WF8F/I. Color: Chartruase w/ clear tip. Line is new, spooled but never fished. Line has been cut down to 66' but I have the back remaining back sections he removed. Original price $69.95 new, yours for $35.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $30.00 + Shipping.

Scientific Angler Wet Tip WF-200-S. Color Hi-vis yellow, w/ black tip. New, spooled but not fished. List Price $39.95, yours for $25.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $21.00 + Shipping.

Scientific Angler Ultra 4 DT4F. Color Sunrise. Spooled, lightly fished, yours for $30.00. Price Reduced to $26.00 + Shipping.

Scientific Angler Trout Taper DT5F. Color Fire Orange. Spooled, never fished, yours for $40.00. Price Reduced to $34.00 + Shipping.

Orvis Wonderline Gen III Sinking Line, WF4S, Density Comp Class II. Color: Dark Olive running line with Dark Green Tip. New, spooled but not fished. List price is $79.00, your for $45.00 + shipping to your location. Price Reduced to $39.00 + Shipping.

Unknown Manufacturer, DT10F Line. Color: Buckskin. Used but in very good to excellent condition. Your for $18.00 + shipping to your
    location. Price Reduced to $15.00 + Shipping.

Method of payment, money orders, paypal (paypal fees will be added) or personal checks. Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by alra195; 04-09-2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Reduced prices effective 15 March
    Joe Bertolini