Quote Originally Posted by Host Ray View Post
I own an arsenal of guns, I do not carry when fishing. Here in CT we don't seem to have many of the problems other parts of the country have. Snakes here are not a problem and animals that attack are also not a problem. As for someone breaking into my car, using a gun is not permitted under CT law. I would be the one who gets arrested. We can only use a gun in defense of our life here, if you have the ability to escape you must use that as your first option as guys who break into cars are usually unarmed. I have never seen a crackhead or a methhead however I probably wouldn't recognized one if I saw one, let alone want to shoot him.
"As for someone breaking into my car, using a gun is not permitted under CT law." Unless you are IN that car! If there is so much as a fingerprint on the door where it can be proven that "said person" was making an attempt to forcefully remove you...He's "dead meat"

As far as recognizing a crack head...trust me..you would know!!

There are 4 or 5 incidents where you may shoot another individual IN ANY OF THE 50 STATES, where they wont prosecute you for doing it.
1) To stop a rape
2) To stop an armed robbery
3) Defense of your own life if you TRULY believe that its in danger
4) To stop an arson

?? I dont remember the other one??