Hi all. Wierd thing happened today, As you know I have not been around here much of late. I still check in from time to time but for some reason things just didn't seem right to post.

Guess some stuff changed, JC moved on, a couple of my mates that were here left, my personal circumstances changed, I started doing more sea fishing and I ended up buying a small business and now have no money.... Sometimes once you stop doing something it is easier to stay stopped than to start up again.

Just found out today that a good friend of mine has been missing for some time, and I was not even aware of it due to me "lying low." Also today in the paper police have found his body where it had been dumped by a couple of guys who had murdered him, at this stage no idea why.

Well I was gutted today, totally shellshocked. I mowed some grass then rang a couple of mutual friends to get some info, mowed grass again then rang his parents, mowed the same grass again and now I have run out of it, felt the need to vent somewhere, ask the question "How the heck do you deal with crap like this?"

Where do I go to ask the question but right back here, just where it seems right. Funny eh?