Trout Fishing, Fishing and Hunting Books for sale
Trout Fishing, Fishing and Hunting Books for Sale
Books are hard bound with dust jacket unless noted, all books have been read and there may also be owner's names or book plates, but they are generally in very good condition. These books are all for sale on a first come basis, I'm glad to email pictures of any book and answer specific questions you might have. Please reply to my email: email@example.com
NOTE! 10% of the price of books sold will be donated to this board.
1. Smoky Mountains Trout Fishing Guide, Don Kirk, (paperback), 1st printing 1983, $5.00
2. Fly Fishing Guide to the Great Smoky Mountains, Don Kirk, (paperback), 1996, $8.00
3. Joe and Me, James Prosek, 1997, 1st ed, no DJ, $10.00
4. A Trout?s Best Friend, Bud Lilly and Paul Schullery, (paperback), 1st ed, 1988, $5.00
5. Gone Fishing, Charles Elliott, 30 year commemorative edition, 1983, $10.00
6. Gone Hunting, Charles Elliott, 30 year commemorative edition, 1984, $10.00
7. The LL Bean Guide to the Outdoors, Bill Riviere, 1st ed, 1981, $10.00
8. A Hunters Road, Jim Fergus, (paperback), 1993, $5.00
9. A Hunter?s Heart, collected by David Petersen, 1st ed, 1996, $10.00
10. The Museum of American Fly Fishing, Acquisitions-Catalogue, 1969-1973, (paperback) $15.00
11. Bright Rivers, Nick Lyons, (SIGNED), 1977 Lippencott, 1st ed, $30.00
Terms of Sale.
Prices do not include postage, add $3.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional book for USPS Media Mail shipping. Foreign shipping is possible but expensive. Payment by paypal or USPS Money Order.