Ok so I have this thing with the flies I tie, I need to have them all organized and in their place in the boxes I have for them, nice and neat like little soldiers in formation. My issue is that I cannot find a good fly box for midges (bead head zebra and such) ever box I have tried they fall out of the edges of them and mix and mingle where they do not belong and I eventually lose a few when I try to retie with a different pattern. So in my mind I believe that there is an R&D guy out there reading these threads looking for his next great thing to make for his company to make millions. i know a bit far fetched but a guy has to have hope....

In reality what do you all use and am I just being to anal retentive or am I not the only one that doesn't like to see my flies desegregated? I have tried everything and my only problem is that I don't like a box that you hook them in the foam since I have so many and in so many different color combos, currently I have them in one of the two sided ten compartment per side little divided thingy, and they are all over inside there.

Steve