+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simms Windstopper, DVDs & Books

Hybrid View

Default Simms Windstopper, DVDs & Books

Continuing with cleaning out the closets to make room for new gear. The following is offered for sale:

CLOTHING
    ***SALE PENDING***Simms Windstopper DL Jacket Size XXL (Dark Green, I believe they call it Loden) The jacket is used and has been worn a handful of times. It is in excellent condition. This is a great jacket it just doesn't fit me right. $100.00 + $10.00 shipping
    I will provide photos if requested.

DVDs
    ***SOLD***Fly Fishing Stillwaters for Trophy Trout (Denny Rickards) $15.00 + $2.50 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Advance Techniques for Fly Fishing Stillwaters(Denny Rickards) $15.00 + $2.50 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    If anyone wants both of these DVDs I will sell them as a package for $25.00 + $3.00 for shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***The Trout Bum Diaries Vol. I Patagonia $5.00 + $2.50 shipping via USPS Media Mail

BOOKS
    Instinctive Fly Fishing by Taylor Streit (Hardcover) Like New $10.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die by Chris Santella (Hardcover) Like New. $10.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    Trout Rigs and Methods by Dave Hughes (Paperback) Like New. $7.50 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Fly Fishing Basics by Dave Hughes (Paperback) Like New $5.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Bassin' With a Fly Rod by Jack Ellis (Paperback) Like New $6.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Fishing Tandem Flies by Charles Meck (paperback) Like New $5.00 + $2.50 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    ***SOLD***Flies, Ties & Techniques by Charles Jardine (Softcover) Like New $5.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail

Payment will be accepted via PayPal. If anyone is interested in multiple items I will do my best to consolidate shipping.
    Last edited by Shane Cavitt; 02-06-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Update

I will take the rickards DVDs for 28 bucks total.

I will PM too.

Here's what is still available.

CLOTHING
    ***SALE PENDING***Simms Windstopper DL Jacket Size XXL (Dark Green, I believe they call it Loden) The jacket is used and has been worn a handful of times. It is in excellent condition. This is a great jacket it just doesn't fit me right. $100.00 + $10.00 shipping
    I will provide photos if requested.

BOOKS
    Instinctive Fly Fishing by Taylor Streit (Hardcover) Like New $10.00 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    Trout Rigs and Methods by Dave Hughes (Paperback) Like New. $7.50 + $3.00 shipping via USPS Media Mail
    Last edited by Shane Cavitt; 02-06-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Update

I don't know Shane from "Adam", but offer this only as a service to other board members. I have the Hughes book ("Trout Rigs...") and have always thought it to be about the most grossly mis-titled book ever. Dave Hughes' books are phenomenal in general, and this one is about so much more than how to rig up for different types of trout fishing. He covers just about every scenario imaginable in a very comprehensive fashion and explains not only how to rig for that scenario, but how to fish it, types of flies to use, etc. There's a lot more to this book than the title would suggest. Google it if you want to, and if the new understanding of it sounds like something you could use, I think Shane's is a very good price.

Now if someone would kindly buy the jacket. That's my size and one I always drooled over before buying an LL Bean version that just isn't quite the same! For now I'm going to keep looking away...

+ Reply to Thread