+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those of you who are tired of shoveling snow---

Had some of those when I was stationed at Plattsburgh AFB, NY. THem things are COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we even got stupid and had the driver blow the snow at us and it knocked us right off our feet.

Fatman

Default Another 12 inches of snow!

Another 12 inches of snow, to add to the 36 inches that we already have, just another normal winter day in Minnesota!

City of White Bear Lake snow plows are out as soon as 2 inches of snow fall, plowing until the all the main roads, and side streets are plowed curb to curb. Then the garage doors open and the sound of thousands of 10 horse powered snowblowers take on the driveways and side walks to the front door. "Horah!" "Big Boy Toys!"

So what is the problem with snow, 36 inches is common, in Minnesota. When the Minnesota Twins won their 2nd World Series, two days later (Nov 1st), we got 18 inches of snow. Another 18 inches arrived a couple of days later. The Snow God were looking down on us Minnesotans, and we rejoiced, having the chance to go out and do manly things with our "Big Boy Toys"!

So for all those on the "Mid-Atlantic Coast", that now have 36 inches of snow on the ground, Minnesotan have a word of advice, "Kwitchurbelyaken!"!

Parnelli

I have a friend who lives in Rockville, MD. Her father died last Saturday, he was a veteran and a federal judge schedule to be buried at Arlington. I feel for Nancy and her family on that situation, can't make it easier.

I remember her telling me her father was the judge on the "Seven Words You Can't Say on TV" case.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread