Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
i have fun here. what more needs said?
I agree with Wes.

As far as putting a dollar sign on it or charging for admission I don't know about that. I feel your membership or quality there of would drop. Still a lot of faithful followers don't get me wrong. Paying a fee would be benefical for new people which this site see's a lot of...but for those that have been around awhile and are not seeking advice but giving it this would push a lot of folks away.

Again you have those that seek knowledge and might be willing to pay of it and those that have it, and give it that would not. I feel you would lose some of your key membership and people would just go to another site to find what they want.

I have been around here for a while (not as much lately) but I do remember Al Campbell (and contributed to his memorial bench), I remember Steve M. "Parenelli" making free CDROM's of the fly of the week, and lot's of great advice (keep your back cast upeth!). I have received some great things here and feel great that I can now contribute something back to others...personally would not pay a fee so I can willfuly and freely pass along some "gained" knowledge. Just my two cents.

Respectfully,
John G.